Downtown Commons invites you to enjoy this public space in the heart of Downtown Clarksville- Montgomery County.
This civic open space was made possible by the generous support of the community. It is for the enjoyment of our local community and its visitors, today, and for generations to come.
Patrons of the Commons are welcome to:
- Use the park chairs, tables and benches within the park.
- Enjoy and touch the water features.
- Appreciate the gardens without entering flowerbeds or picking flowers.
- Clean up after yourself by depositing waste in the trash and recycling receptacles.
- Do climb on the rocks and take lots of photos.
Please help keep Downtown Commons beautiful by following these guidelines:
- Do not infringe upon the rights of others to access and use the park.
- No smoking or vaping.
- No use of alcohol.*
- Dogs are permitted on concrete only and must be leashed at all times.
- No coolers and no bags left unattended.
- No climbing on sculptures or trees.
- No skateboarding, biking or rollerblading.
- No sleeping in any area in or around the park property and no camping, erection of tents or canopies, or making fires.
- No loud or amplified music or voice,
- No vendors or commercial activity.*
- No panhandling as defined in T.C.A. § 39-17-313, solicitations, posting of signs or handbill distribution.*
- No event or performance without prior application and approval.*
* Except by permission by Downtown Commons staff.
For Rentals or permissions of use, please contact Downtown Commons Staff at 931-245-3366 or Info@DowntownCommons.org. Applications and other information is available on our website here at DowntownCommons.org.
Not liable for any accidents that may occur, or property left unattended.